Türkler Geliyor (Turks are coming) with Urdu Subtitles

Türkler Geliyor (Turks are coming) with Urdu Subtitles


 Türkler Geliyor (Turks are coming) with Urdu Subtitles


The large wolf got me' You can't flee from me Mother! Mother' Mother' Let him go' Stop' Take them into the truck ther I will consume them alive to engage Lazar May the fire you put into our souls be your hellfire. You dastard' Dastards' " Ql fl 11V! P (Ql fl 11VIP 'QlflllVIW Q a sepette/o30'a varan indirim App Store'dan IcPlay AppGallcry App Store dan GoogiePtay AppGallery ALI$VERI$E BA$LA App Store dan Google Play AppGaUery Give him to me I will not allow anybody to take you. Try not to stress Move! Execute her! Nooo! Don't' Soldiers! Structure the line' Shields up Ya Allah! Alps attack* (The Ever-Living) (The Ever-Living) Xpn Ain qi Qiin 'qHiw 00, 00* * Who are you7 The Sword of Justice' Let her go! Sister' Don't draw any nearer or she kicks the bucket. for the We are here in light of the fact that we can envision Kill her. I couldn't care less. You are largely dastards! Tribal leader Such coldblooded men you are All you care about is the conflict goods. Don't you realize that the conflict goods is the main thing on the planet, Alma7 Don't you realize that the conflict goods |s the main thing on the planet, Alma7 ou kno We didn't simply show up here. Who right? What are you doing here7 the winner of the grounds and the oceans. Our Sultan said From now on, the Bosniacs, the lovely individuals of the Balkans don't need to relinquish their home." They will not be oppressed Because their adversaries are likewise Sultan Mehmed Han's foes urts them needs t he additionally harms me The entire world has to realize that my blood, my force and my sword will stop the dictators." Send good tidings to your Sultan from us, the Bogomils We are holding up the champion of the world to gone to our properties we will c Turan sibling Does it hurt? It would appear that it harms. Next time be cautious, you may lose your head. t meddle with lUBjni They are sending me away from my dad's territories as though I am a slave r father got done for your great, Princess Maria r father got done for your great, Princess Maria What about you, Karadic? 

Türkler Geliyor (Turks are coming) with Urdu Subtitles
Türkler Geliyor (Turks are coming) with Urdu Subtitles


stand b IYIM MARKALARINDA I guarantee you, Maria. At the point when you return VERI§E B ^ App Store dan Google Play AppGaUery ^ App Store dan Google Play AppGallery Don't return until everything settles, Maria. rpi Ivor 'pmpq q nnfi io_i Jinnnp Riiimipi nnX piip ipiiaa I know nothing about this Commander Karadic* Turkish Akinjis. I commit to god, Milosevic Until I end each and every Turkish individuals on these grounds. Today is a significant day From today on, I will stand out forever Everyone will think about a daring man, a legend who adores his country to such an extent. Everybody will think about my fight against the detestable Ottomans we will all pass on with you in this sacred way already7 I advised you. I don't comprehend why you need to battle Why did I at any point anticipate that a peasant should comprehend me7 My darling, there is nobody else I need you to give me the uplifting news QiainmQ hotel nnmpnp qiTiiiviw iiQiviini and slaughtered every one of them, sir. • I • t § • from us. They additionally took the golds. AUALETiN Kl Pope was anticipating them Ottoman Akinjis caught and murdered my officers But I wonder something • V-I Constantinapolis sleeping7 Or, there are such countless government agents of Ottoman in your mansion that they tread carefully and follow your breaths. At any rate. I came here to offer you With the fortunes of pope. Father? I • I He wasn't adequately courageous while battling against Turks. As a result of him, everybody world is as yet apprehensive o Moreover, he gave his own girl, which is my sister Mara, in union with Murad Then he accomplished something crazier He surrendered the seat to my stupid mother be a vagrant Every person who will battle against them you should be catholic Because Sultan Mehmed, took conventionality under his security by vanquishing Constantinople. might be his troopers and murdered the orthodoxes during the campaign. Orthodoxes endured bunches of misfortunes. 


Along these lines, being coreligionists doesn't guarantee me at all Let's not mislead ourselves. You are a cunning man, Lazar I realize that You need to give substantially more knowledge whether you need to shield Vatican from Sultan Mehmed's intrusion Ul ^ capable. Your being best will spark Sultan Mehmed's interest lose his craving How are you going to do that7 will stop his breathing Sultan's days are numbered a sen Everything will change, today If you need ® uphold us if it's not too much trouble, watch our scenes on KayiFamily.com INDIR, ALISVERISE BASLA! In the event that you need to help us if it's not too much trouble, watch our scenes on KayiFamily.com If you w rrt to help us pleasg watch our scenes on KayiFamily.com INDiR, ALISVERi$E BASLA If you w rft to help us pleasg watch our scenes on www.giveme5.co INDIR ALI$VERI$E BASLA If you w rft to help us pleasg watch our scenes on www.giveme5.co iV1$V8 3§ld3A£llV diaNI If you w TTt to help us pleasg watch our scenes on www.giveme5.co if it's not too much trouble, watch our scenes on KayiFamily.com The Alps will remain in this post, this winter1 The ponies will neigh and the steeds will move! bubble in the boilers' Alps! Don't you will in general catch them! Akinjis are prepared to take these grounds! They will let out a shout and obliterate their foes' I pledge to catch all the seas1 Heyyy MashaAllah! Sit down1 Ya Bismillah. Please Alps Come on Alps. ve transformed into a howl. He is Lazar is a seething bull No one knows where he will chance upon InshaAllah he finds us and e life unb Turan sibling You are continually thundering. On the off chance that you get wounded with a blade in the combat area, you will bite the dust dUU Brother down o I II Id l l_d^.dl sibling' Don't belittle the foe Lazar is the dad of the jackals. He is simply the demon who can do a wide range of pitiless things Go to his place and remove his head set up a We will watch them apon is pointless on the off chance that it is made of an at isn't blasted while it is ho Let's see what Lazar and his cardinals are after and what they are intending to do Will Princess Mara and her Lazar will go on hostile 23.59'akadarg if. 


Detaylar Hepsiburada'da. E GUZELLIK URUNLERINDE E GUZELLIK URUNLERINDE aran indinm UMl VO App Store dan Google Play £5 App Sfore'dan Google Ptay AppGtllery ALI§VERI$E BA§LA ^ App Sfore'dan Google Ptay AppGollery this happy7 go to the seat, soon. How might we be troubled in an excellent day like this7 Please welcome! Spouse of our dictator Murat Brankovich, respectable Prince of Byzantine Empire, Despina Irene' Brave and delightful individuals of Serbia. Up right up 'til the present time, this blessed crown has been given to solid and great rulers. child, will be the new proprietor of this sacred seat. My dear lord, I need to go with Lazar! What do you think e uumy, Soldiers' I need the splendid fate of Serbia, mother. Am I accomplishing something bad7 Now you will see reality!



Post a Comment

0 Comments